Friends of Printfest 2018 membership cards will be available 1st January 2018
They will feature the work of Georgina Bown; Printmakers’ Printmaker 2017
Friends of Printfest benefits:
In return for supporting us with an annual £20 donation for individuals, £25 for couples or £100 for Corporate Friends, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Membership card.
- A special invitation to the Friends of Printfest Preview, opening at 6.30pm, half an hour before the official opening of the Private View.
- Priority reservation for a seat at the Thursday evening Opening Talk by Printmaker of the Year and Printmakers’ Printmaker. Booking essential.
- Complimentary catalogue.
- Complimentary glass of wine.
- Your name on the Friends page of the catalogue and the website to acknowledge your support.
- Opportunity to re-visit during open hours, through the weekend.
How to become a Friend
Email: Complete the form and email to email@example.com, make your payment on-line using Paypal OR request bank details to pay by BACS.
Post: Send a cheque for £20 for individuals, £25 for couples and £100 for Corporate Friends, made payable to ‘Ulverston Printfest’ and post to:
Printfest, Duddon Lodge, Duddon Bridge, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria LA20 6EU
Your contribution and your support help to sustain Printfest and are very gratefully received.
Printfest would like to thank all Friends of Printfest
Sarah Atkinson | Maureen & Roger Baker | Matt Benefield | Janice Benson | Shaun Blezard | Lynne Boundy | Ellie Chaney | June & Roger Chapman | Sarah Cooper | Simon McKenna | Judy & Graham Dent | Alyson & John Dickson | Helen Evans | Neil Fleming | Richard Foster | Caroline Gilfillan | Roger Haigh | Lisa & Phil Hulme | Ceri Hutton | Jo & Peter Lavington | Christine Leeson | Bob McKensie | Anthony Linde | Margaret McDonagh | Moira McTague | Sue Newton | Liz & Gordon Nuttell | Clyde Oliver | David Pennefather | Mr & Mrs Pugh | Margaret & Les Reveley | Julie Robinson-Southward | Elizabeth & Keith Shorrock | Putzi & Andrew Smith | Barbara & Pat Thomas | Peter Whyte | Marie & Tim Wright
Corporate Friends: Canter Holland | CK Partnership | Rubine Solutions